Your Financing Options From Common Sense Capital Solutions
If you own a small business, you should know all the options you have to ensure its continued success. One of the very best tools that business owners have at their disposal is commercial real estate financing. At Common Sense Capital Solutions, we believe in your business’ ability to succeed and grow. The key to getting the most out of a small business loan is finding a plan that fits your needs specifically. Because no two businesses are the same, no two loans should be the same either. We have a dedicated financial team that always works with our clients to determine the most beneficial financing. Learn more about the different options you have.
The Types of Loans We Offer
- Buy And Hold Financing: There are times when commercial real estate investors need short-term capital to purchase and fix properties, and then move onto permanent financing as those properties are occupied. For these situations, we provide buy and hold financing programs. Possibilities for financing include properties such as single family houses, multifamily properties, town homes, condominiums and apartment buildings.
- Fix and Flip Lines of Credit: Our fix and flip lines of credit, along with our fix and flip loans, are designed to help commercial real estate investors reach their goals, by providing the capital they need for the purchase and rehab of properties.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These options are especially beneficial for owners of healthcare practices and senior housing.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: The most appealing loans possible come from having the Small Business Administration back your loan. We can help you apply for a SBA-backed loan.
- Construction financing: We make it possible for you to undertake construction projects, whether you are making your first business or expanding with a new location.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer more appealing loans. They securitize properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
- Alternative loans: With so many different financing options, you can always find one to fulfill all your needs. Traditional loans simply are not for everyone. The approval requirements, processing time, and repayment options are all customizable.
Common Sense Capital Solutions is committed to making your small business a success. If you have any questions about financing or how we can help your business, we would be happy to answer them. Give us a call today to learn more.